Crisis and Outbreak Communication Pandemic Flu and Other Disasters
This presentation is a step by step guide for understanding crisis/outbreak communication, communication crucial to managing a crisis, explaining the WHO Outbreak Guidelines, and working with the media.
It also presents four models of risk communication, and guidelines for actions involving the public.
- Bringing the Community Together to Plan for Disease Outbreaks and Other Emergencies
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- JHU/CCP Pathways Models
- Learning Package for SBCC Facilitator's Guide
- Preventing HIV/AIDS among Adolescents through Integrated Communication Programming [Manual]
- Leadership in Strategic Communication: Making a Difference in Infectious Disease and Reproductive Health
- Designing for Behavior Change For Agriculture, Natural Resource Management, Health and Nutrition [Workshop Curriculum]
- From Awareness to Action A Guide for District and Block-level Functionaries to Implement Behavior Change Communication Programmes
- Social and Behavior Change Capacity Assessment Tool for Donors and Networks
- Social and Behavior Change Capacity Assessment Tool for Use with Organizations
July 23, 2021