COVID-Ready Communication Playbook for Health Professionals
The team at VitalTalk crowdsourced this playbook to provide some practical advice to health care professionals on how to talk to their patients about some difficult topics related to COVID-19.
Building on their experience studying and teaching communication they've drawn on their networks to crowdsource the challenges and match them with advice from some of the best clinicians they know.
- Social Media Rumour Bulletin
- Coronavirus — COVID-19 Factsheet
- A Playbook for Pandemic Response
- WHO Tool for Behavioural Insights on COVID-19
- Le Guide Pratique du Design Centré sur l'Humain
- KAP COVID: Exploring Knowledge, Attitudes, and Practices for COVID-19 Prevention
- Tools to Support Journalists and Newsrooms during COVID-19
- COVID-19 Communication Handbook 2020: How to Design Behaviourally-informed Communication
- COVID-19: Simple Answers to Top Questions Risk Communication Field Guide Questions and Key Messages
- COVID-19 Planning Guide for Adapting Risk Communication and Community Engagement as Public Health and Social Measures Shift: With Safety Tips for Conducting Community Meetings
June 18, 2020