COVID Misinformation Checking
In late December 2019, a new coronavirus was discovered in the Chinese city of Wuhan. As the disease eventually dubbed COVID-19 spread from that region to the rest of the world, something else came with it — an “infodemic” of rumors and misinformation.
This website includes a list of rumors related to COVID-19.
- Stigma Reduction
- WHO Technical Guidance Page
- COVID-19 Guidance for Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
- Stigma and Resilience
- Guidance for the Homeless
- Rumour Has It: A Practice Guide to Working with Rumours
- Interim Guidance: Public Health Communicators Get Your Community Ready for Coronavirus Disease 2019
- Tips for Using Social Media for COVID-19
- How to Fight an Infodemic
- Guidance Notes for IFRC and Response Teams
April 10, 2020