COVID on the Breadline
What does COVID-19 mean for the three quarters of a billion of the world’s inhabitants who live below the poverty line?
Will they be hit harder by the pandemic – or by the measures in place designed to slow its spread? What will it mean for the children of the world’s poor, five million of whom die every year before they reach their fifth birthday? Are there alternatives to slow the virus which will not push so many people in to further poverty and misery? This film brings the views of those living on the breadline, as well as researchers and doctors who work with them.
More Trending Topic Coronavirus COVID-19 Tools resources
- Priorities for the Global COVID-19 Response
- Visualizing the History of Pandemics
- MEDBOX Rapid Response Toolbox for Coronavirus
- Covid-19: Rumours in the Camps
- WHO Tool for Behavioural Insights on COVID-19
- COVID-19 Focus Group Discussion Guide for Communities
- Guide pour les discussions de groupe dirigées avec les volontaires de la communauté
- Building Trust while Influencing Online COVID-19 Content in the Social Media World
- Coronavirus 2019-nCoV Global Cases Dashboard
- Coronavirus Outbreak Knowledge Hub
April 23, 2020