COVID-19 Vaccination Communication Toolkit
This informational guide presents six strategies for immunization coordinators to build vaccine confidence within their health system or clinic.
It includes tangible actions to promote confidence, communication, and uptake of COVID-19 vaccine, which can help support confidence among providers and patients.
- COVID-19 Vaccination Communication
- Long-Term Care Facility Toolkit: Preparing for COVID-19 Vaccination at Your Facility
- Breaking Down COVID-19: The COVID-19 Living Textbook
- COVID-19 Vaccine Introduction Toolkit
- Guidance on Developing a National Deployment and Vaccination Plan for COVID-19 Vaccines
- COVID-19, Maternal and Child Health, and Nutrition
- A Guide to WHO’s Guidance on COVID-19
- Key Guidelines in Developing a Pre-Emptive COVID-19 Vaccination Uptake Promotion Strategy
- Demand Creation and Advocacy for COVID-19 Vaccine Acceptance and Uptake
- The COVID-19 Vaccine Communication Handbook
January 12, 2021