COVID-19 Testing Communications Toolkit
The COVID-19 Testing Communications Toolkit is a free, public resource for anyone looking to communicate the importance of COVID-19 testing to communities. It is designed for use in the US, but can be used for communities in other parts of the world as well.
The toolkit includes evidence-based tutorials, handouts, and image library to help in translating public health goals into motivating, clear messages that educate the public about why, when, and where to get tested, even if they feel healthy.
- COVID-19: Simple Answers to Top Questions Risk Communication Field Guide Questions and Key Messages
- Actions to Support Media, Enhance Access to Information, and Leverage Digital Technologies in the Fight Against the Pandemic
- KAP COVID: Exploring Knowledge, Attitudes, and Practices for COVID-19 Prevention
- Building Trust while Influencing Online COVID-19 Content in the Social Media World
- Health-protective Behaviour, Social Media Usage and Conspiracy Belief during the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency
- Types, Sources, and Claims of COVID-19 Misinformation
- Coronavirus: The Seven Types of People who Start and Spread Viral Misinformation
- Local Media and Community Engagement in Humanitarian Settings
- Technical Brief: Virtual Pretesting during COVID-19
- ETC Guidance on the Provision of Digital Communication Technologies in COVID-19 operations
November 24, 2020