COVID-19 For SBC Practitioners Webinar
This is a recording of a webinar held on April 2, 2020.
During the seminar, speakers reflected on the issues of social distancing, isolation, and quarantine in different global contexts. The conversation also dove into the critical need for related preparedness planning and capacity building in Risk Communication and Community Engagement (RCCE), and relevant and consistent messaging on this topic.
More Trending Topic Coronavirus COVID-19 Tools resources
- COVID-19 Planning Guide for Adapting Risk Communication and Community Engagement as Public Health and Social Measures Shift: With Safety Tips for Conducting Community Meetings
- Emerging Respiratory Viruses, including nCoV: Methods for Detection, Prevention, Response and Control: Online Course
- WHO Tool for Behavioural Insights on COVID-19
- Coronavirus Resources
- Integrated SBCC Programs: Key Challenges and Promising Strategies- Webinar
- Risk Communication and Community Engagement Guidance
- Learning Resources to Support Staff during the COVID-19 Pandemic- and Beyond
- Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Technical Guidance
- Grassroot Soccer SKILLZ COVID-19 Response Curriculum
- Gender Equity and the COVID-19 Community Health Response Webinar
April 3, 2020