COVID-19 For SBC Practitioners Webinar
This is a recording of a webinar held on April 2, 2020.
During the seminar, speakers reflected on the issues of social distancing, isolation, and quarantine in different global contexts. The conversation also dove into the critical need for related preparedness planning and capacity building in Risk Communication and Community Engagement (RCCE), and relevant and consistent messaging on this topic.
More Trending Topic Coronavirus COVID-19 Tools resources
- Emerging Respiratory Viruses, including nCoV: Methods for Detection, Prevention, Response and Control: Online Course
- Coronavirus Resources
- WHO Tool for Behavioural Insights on COVID-19
- Learning Resources to Support Staff during the COVID-19 Pandemic- and Beyond
- Integrated SBCC Programs: Key Challenges and Promising Strategies- Webinar
- Risk Communication and Community Engagement Guidance
- Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Technical Guidance
- Grassroot Soccer SKILLZ COVID-19 Response Curriculum
- COVID-19 and Child, Early, and Forced Marriage: An Agenda for Action
- COVID-19: Tackling the Novel Coronavirus
April 3, 2020