The COVID-19 Risk Communication Package For Healthcare Facilities
The purpose of this package is to protect healthcare workers (HCWs) from infection and prevent potential spread of COVID-19 within healthcare facilities. It contains a series of simplified messages and reminders based on WHO’s more in-depth technical guidance on infection prevention and control in healthcare facilities in the context of COVID-19.
This package is intended for HCWs and healthcare facility management and can be shared through networks of healthcare professionals and directly to healthcare facilities. The Ministry of Health in your country may like to send this package to all government hospitals and healthcare facilities. Copies of the package should be sent to networks of private practitioners, medical, nursing and midwives associations for peer to peer sharing and posting as appropriate. Materials can be adapted to local languages and placed in healthcare facilities where they are readily available as reminders for HCWs.
More Trending Topic Coronavirus COVID-19 Resources resources
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) Advice for the Public
- Risk Communication and Community Engagement Guidance
- COVID-19 Key Tips and Discussion Points
- Social Stigma Associated with COVID-19 / Stigmatisation sociale associée au COVID-19
- Conseils Cles et Points de discussion pour les agents communautaires, les volontaires et les réseaux communautaires
- Rumour Has It: A Practice Guide to Working with Rumours
- WHO Coronavirus Website
- Prise en charge clinique de l’infection respiratoire aiguë sévère lorsqu’une infection par le nouveau coronavirus (2019-nCoV) est soupçonnée (OMS)
- COVID-19 Rumor Tracking Guidance Document for Field Teams
- Guidance Notes for IFRC and Response Teams
March 23, 2020