COVID-19 in Pregnancy and Lactation
This page includes frequently asked questions about COVID-19 and pregnancy.
The CDC provides information about what is known and unknown about pregnant women and infants and effects of COVID-19 during pregnancy, delivery, and breastfeeding.
- Talking to Children about Illness and Death of a Loved One during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Questions and Answers about Breastfeeding and COVID-19
- Infant and Young Child Feeding Recommendations When COVID-19 is Suspected or Confirmed
- COVID-19, Maternal and Child Health, Nutrition – What Does the Science Tell Us?
- Building Resilient Societies after COVID-19: The Case for Investing in Maternal, Neonatal, and Child Health
- Improving the Health of Women, Children and Adolescents- from Evidence to Action: Online Course
- Maternal, Newborn, and Reproductive Health and COVID-19: Adaptations, Successes, Challenges, and Next Steps. An Expert Consultation
- Early Estimates of the Indirect Effects of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Maternal and Child Mortality in Low-income and Middle-income Countries: a Modelling Study
- More Than 117 Million Children at Risk of Missing Out on Measles Vaccines, as COVID-19 Surges
- What to Know About Kawasaki Disease, the Pediatric Inflammatory Condition Possibly Linked to COVID-19
July 21, 2020