COVID-19 Message Library
This message library, provided by WHO, is intended to be locally adapted and delivered to the general public in countries around the world via SMS or voice message.
Users are encouraged to localize and translate the messages below as necessary. WHO and ITU have called on all telecommunications companies worldwide to support the delivery of these messages and unleash the power of communication technology to save lives from COVID-19.
More Trending Topic Coronavirus COVID-19 Tools resources
- Safe Ramadan Practices in the Context of the COVID-19: Interim Guidance
- Tips for Engaging Communities during COVID-19 in Low-Resource Settings, Remotely and In-Person
- Measures to Ensure the Continuity of the Response to Malaria in the Americas during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Malaria Social and Behaviour Change Program Guidance in the Context of COVID-19 Pandemic
- Tailoring Malaria Interventions in the COVID-19 Response
- Technical Note on COVID-19 and Harmful Practices
- Compassion in a Time of COVID-19
- Actions to Support Media, Enhance Access to Information, and Leverage Digital Technologies in the Fight Against the Pandemic
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Tracking the Global Outbreak
- Building Trust while Influencing Online COVID-19 Content in the Social Media World
May 3, 2020