COVID-19 Learning Pathway
The COVID-19 Learning Pathway aims to enable humanitarians, including local responders, to be best equipped to respond to the global pandemic COVID-19.
It contains the following:
- Online technical capacity strengthening programmes to support humanitarians’ responses during this crisis, covering a number of critical topics, including Public Health, Child Protection and Gender/Equality.
- Online soft skills and remote working capacity strengthening programmes to support humanitarians’ responses during this crisis.
- A library of key downloadable resources relating to working in the context of COVID-19, including remote working guides and resilience support.
More Trending Topic Coronavirus COVID-19 Tools resources
- Guide to Community Engagement at a Distance
- Global Humanitarian Response Plan- COVID-19
- Integrating SBCC into Service Delivery Programs
- Learning Package for SBCC Facilitator's Guide
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicines Through SBCC: An Implementation Kit
- WHO Tool for Behavioural Insights on COVID-19
- SBCC Capacity Assessment Tools
- Multi-Sector Partnerships for Preventing Violence
- A National Plan to Enable Comprehensive COVID-19 Case Finding and Contact Tracing in the US
- GESI Toolkit
April 6, 2020