COVID-19 Innovation Hub
The key objective of this site is to aggregate and highlight innovations under 12 COVID-19 categories. It includes innovations ready to deploy, plus innovations that could be adapted for COVID-19 responses, or inspire new much-needed solutions.
This Innovation list:
- Focuses on innovations with the potential to contribute to responding to COVID-19 in a variety of categories, locations, audiences, etc. in line with WHO’s technical guidance (e.g. don’t require group setting, allowing for social distancing).
- Aims to enable various ecosystem actors to easily and quickly find information about potentially relevant COVID-19 innovations that are out there.
- Is not a recommendation, or validation of the quality of these innovations. Instead, this site crowdsources information from key actors in the ecosystem and asks the user to apply their own parameters for what might be relevant and appropriate for their situation. We ask our users to apply a do-no harm approach to considering these innovations and do their own due diligence.
- Encourages users to contact innovators that might have promising innovations to explore their relevance and ability to deploy to their unique COVID-19 situation.
More Trending Topic Coronavirus COVID-19 Tools resources
- COVID-19 Toolbox
- Health Communication Resources for the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response
- COVID-19 Hygiene Hub
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) Pandemic Resources on Coronavirus and Disability
- Gender and COVID-19 Research Project
- Actions to Support Media, Enhance Access to Information, and Leverage Digital Technologies in the Fight Against the Pandemic
- La Réponse du Partenariat de Ouagadougou au COVID 19
- Gender Norms and the Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Crisis Comms Triage Kit
- COVID-19 and Family Planning Resource Center
April 27, 2020