COVID-19 Innovation Hub
The key objective of this site is to aggregate and highlight innovations under 12 COVID-19 categories. It includes innovations ready to deploy, plus innovations that could be adapted for COVID-19 responses, or inspire new much-needed solutions.
This Innovation list:
- Focuses on innovations with the potential to contribute to responding to COVID-19 in a variety of categories, locations, audiences, etc. in line with WHO’s technical guidance (e.g. don’t require group setting, allowing for social distancing).
- Aims to enable various ecosystem actors to easily and quickly find information about potentially relevant COVID-19 innovations that are out there.
- Is not a recommendation, or validation of the quality of these innovations. Instead, this site crowdsources information from key actors in the ecosystem and asks the user to apply their own parameters for what might be relevant and appropriate for their situation. We ask our users to apply a do-no harm approach to considering these innovations and do their own due diligence.
- Encourages users to contact innovators that might have promising innovations to explore their relevance and ability to deploy to their unique COVID-19 situation.
More Trending Topic Coronavirus COVID-19 Tools resources
- British Medical Journal COVID-19 Hub
- A Guide to WHO’s Guidance on COVID-19
- COVID-19 Toolbox
- Health Communication Resources for the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response
- Actions to Support Media, Enhance Access to Information, and Leverage Digital Technologies in the Fight Against the Pandemic
- COVID-19: Resources to Address Gender-based Violence Risks
- COVID-19 Hygiene Hub
- ETC Guidance on the Provision of Digital Communication Technologies in COVID-19 operations
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) Pandemic Resources on Coronavirus and Disability
- Gender and COVID-19 Research Project
July 21, 2020