COVID-19 Health Literacy Project
This project creates and translates accessible COVID-19 information into different languages to help all patients know when, and how, to seek care. The materials are created in collaboration with Harvard Health Publishing.
All of the materials are reviewed and vetted by physicians and medical school faculty members at the Harvard hospitals. These materials are created in collaboration with Harvard Health Publishing. The materials are freely available for download and distribution without copyright restrictions. The project currently supports 35 languages.
More Trending Topic Coronavirus COVID-19 Tools resources
- WHO Coronavirus Website
- Fake News Can Be Deadly. Here's How To Spot It
- Coronavirus — COVID-19 Factsheet
- WHO Technical Guidance Page
- Responding to Coronavirus: Resources and Support
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) Advice for the Public
- CDC Coronavirus Website
- Risk Communication and Community Engagement Guidance
- Prise en charge clinique de l’infection respiratoire aiguë sévère lorsqu’une infection par le nouveau coronavirus (2019-nCoV) est soupçonnée (OMS)
- Building Trust while Influencing Online COVID-19 Content in the Social Media World
April 16, 2020