COVID-19 Health Literacy Project
This project creates and translates accessible COVID-19 information into different languages to help all patients know when, and how, to seek care. The materials are created in collaboration with Harvard Health Publishing.
All of the materials are reviewed and vetted by physicians and medical school faculty members at the Harvard hospitals. These materials are created in collaboration with Harvard Health Publishing. The materials are freely available for download and distribution without copyright restrictions. The project currently supports 35 languages.
- WHO Coronavirus Website
- Fake News Can Be Deadly. Here's How To Spot It
- WHO Technical Guidance Page
- Coronavirus — COVID-19 Factsheet
- Responding to Coronavirus: Resources and Support
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) Advice for the Public
- KAP COVID: Exploring Knowledge, Attitudes, and Practices for COVID-19 Prevention
- Risk Communication and Community Engagement Guidance
- Practice Guide: Behaviour Change Communication during Crisis
- WHO Tool for Behavioural Insights on COVID-19
April 16, 2020