COVID-19 Focus Group Discussion Guide for Communities
The purpose of this guide is to help in the running of a focus group discussion (FGD) with community members to find out the perceptions, questions, suggestions and rumours within the community about the new coronavirus.
FGDs give program managers an opportunity to understand what people already know and think about the new coronavirus so that they can adapt health messages and activities to better respond to the actual needs and beliefs in the community. This FGD will also help program designers to better understand people’s risk perceptions, health behaviors and practices that are appropriate or could instead be increasing their risk of catching the new coronavirus.
- Guide pour les discussions de groupe dirigées avec les volontaires de la communauté
- WHO Tool for Behavioural Insights on COVID-19
- Priorities for the Global COVID-19 Response
- RCCE Action Plan Guidance: COVID-19 Preparedness and Response
- MEDBOX Rapid Response Toolbox for Coronavirus
- Rumour Has It: A Practice Guide to Working with Rumours
- Making Content Meaningful: A Guide to Adapting Existing Global Health Content for Different Audiences
- COVID-19 Online Training
- COVID on the Breadline
- Risk Communication and Community Engagement Guidance
March 23, 2020