COVID-19 Communication Materials for the Americas
This is a variety of COVID-19 communications materials developed by the Pan American Health Organization, comprising videos, animations and social media cards. The materials cover a range of topics including helping children deal with stress, domestic violence & COVID-19, physical distancing, mask wearing, etc.
- COVID-19: Keeping Young People Healthy
- Nigeria Centre for Disease Control COVID-19 Resource Center
- Advice on the Use of Masks for Children in the Community in the Context of COVID-19
- Updated Resources and Tools for Reopening Schools and Childcare Programs
- COVID on the Breadline
- Questions and Answers about Breastfeeding and COVID-19
- KAP COVID: Exploring Knowledge, Attitudes, and Practices for COVID-19 Prevention
- Fake Covid Videos 'Will Cost Lives'
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) Advice for the Public
- Framework for Reopening Schools
November 2, 2020