COVID-19 Behavior Tracker
This site tracks global behaviors during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The site tracks how people across the world are responding to the coronavirus pandemic. The global survey, launched in partnership with YouGov (UK) the first week of April, is collecting fortnightly data from 29 countries to explore the public’s attitudes and health behaviors as the situation evolves.
Through this survey they are monitoring how compliant individuals are with COVID-19 safety measures, such as self-isolation and avoiding unnecessary travel. They are also looking into a range of other relevant behaviours and measures, from hygiene to quality of life.
- Practical Guidance for Risk Communication and Community Engagement (RCCE) for Refugees, Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs), Migrants, and Host Communities Particularly Vulnerable to COVID-19 Pandemic
- COVID-19: Resources to Address Gender-based Violence Risks
- A Guide to WHO’s Guidance on COVID-19
- More Than 117 Million Children at Risk of Missing Out on Measles Vaccines, as COVID-19 Surges
- Identifying & Mitigating Gender-based Violence Risks within the COVID-19 Response
- COVID-19: Simple Answers to Top Questions Risk Communication Field Guide Questions and Key Messages
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Tracking the Global Outbreak
- Gender-based Violence Prevention, Risk Mitigation and Response during COVID-19
- Compassion in a Time of COVID-19
- Actions to Support Media, Enhance Access to Information, and Leverage Digital Technologies in the Fight Against the Pandemic
- IAS Conference E-posters
- Addressing Reproductive, Maternal, and Child Health and Family Planning Needs of Young, First-Time Parents in the Eastern Region of Burkina Faso
- Improving Family Planning Outcomes for First-Time Parents in the Greater Mahale Ecosystem of Tanzania (Brief)
- Breakthrough ACTION COVID-19 Indonesia
- Atelier d’évaluation et de ré-planification du plan d’action opérationnel intégré de la communication de risque 2020
July 24, 2020