Conducting A Focus Group
This website explains how to conduct a focus group.
The site divides the activity of conducting a focus group into ‘three main phases’ - before, during, and after.
On this page the author explains the steps involved in preparing for the focus group, how to conduct it, and what to do with the information gathered from it.
- Steps for Conducting Focus Groups or Individual In-depth Interviews
- Conducting In-Depth Interviews: A Guide for Designing and Conducting In-Depth Interviews for Evaluation Input
- 7 Tips for Conducting Intercept Surveys
- Community Group Engagement: Changing Norms to Improve Sexual and Reproductive Health
- Visualization in Participatory Programs: A Manual for Facilitators and Trainers Involved In Participatory Group Events
- K4Health Guide to Conducting Needs Assessments
- The Care Group Difference: A Guide to Mobilizing Community-Based Volunteer Health Educators
- Building the Capacity of Local Groups: A PILLARS Guide
- Sample Focus Group Discussion and In-Depth Interview Guides
- Empathy – How to Improve Your Designs by Developing Empathy for Your Target Group
March 25, 2019