Conducting A Focus Group
This website explains how to conduct a focus group.
The site divides the activity of conducting a focus group into ‘three main phases’ - before, during, and after.
On this page the author explains the steps involved in preparing for the focus group, how to conduct it, and what to do with the information gathered from it.
- Steps for Conducting Focus Groups or Individual In-depth Interviews
- Sample Focus Group Discussion and In-Depth Interview Guides
- Tips for Running Focus Groups with Youth
- Conducting Focus Group Interviews
- Conducting In-Depth Interviews: A Guide for Designing and Conducting In-Depth Interviews for Evaluation Input
- 7 Tips for Conducting Intercept Surveys
- Community Group Engagement: Changing Norms to Improve Sexual and Reproductive Health
- Visualization in Participatory Programs: A Manual for Facilitators and Trainers Involved In Participatory Group Events
- K4Health Guide to Conducting Needs Assessments
- Building the Capacity of Local Groups: A PILLARS Guide
- Household Survey Report Uganda 2012
- Vulnerable Girls and HIV in Sub-Saharan Africa: A Literature and Program Review
- Situation Analysis of Nutrition in Southern Sudan: Analysis Based on June 2009 Assessment
- Your Child's Health Depends on You
- Guidelines for Conducting IYCF Counseling Sessions in Health Facilities
March 25, 2019