CDCynergy is an interactive training and decision-support tool. It is designed to help US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention staff and public health professionals systematically plan communication programs within a health context.
It allows users to assemble the pieces of a health communication plan systematically by answering questions in a specific sequence. The CDCynergy tool guides you through a process in which you:
1. Use research to help describe and determine the causes of the health problem that you plan to address with an intervention, and to analyze the problem
3. Develop the intervention that includes audience research, pre-testing, production, launch, and evaluation at every stage.
- CDCynergy Social Marketing Edition
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- JHU/CCP Pathways Models
- Making Content Meaningful: A Guide to Adapting Existing Global Health Content for Different Audiences
- Learning Package for SBCC Facilitator's Guide
- Social and Behavior Change Capacity Assessment Tool for Individuals [Facilitator's Guide and Assessment Tool]
- Social and Behavior Change Capacity Assessment Tool for Use with Organizations
- Social and Behavior Change Capacity Assessment Tool for Donors and Networks
- The P-Process
- Leadership in Strategic Communication: Making a Difference in Infectious Disease and Reproductive Health
March 25, 2019