CDC Clear Communication Index - Examples
The CDC Clear Communication Index provides a set of research-based criteria to develop and assess public communication products.
This part of the Index provides examples which illustrate how a piece of communication may meet the following criteria:
- Does the material include one or more behavioral recommendations for the primary audience?
- Does the material explain why the behavioral recommendation(s) is important to the primary audience?
- Does the behavioral recommendation(s) include specific directions about how to perform the behavior?
- The CDC Clear Communication Index [Tool]
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- Planning Social Mobilization and Communication for Dengue Fever Prevention and control
- Treatment 2015
- Participatory Action Research for the Development of a National Avian Communication Strategy: A Field Guide
- Behaviour Change Communication in Emergencies- A Toolkit
- CDCynergy Message Examples
- Guidance for the Prevention of Sexually Transmitted HIV Infections
- Roadmap for mHealth Interventions Targeting At-Risk Women
- Helping Health Workers Learn
March 25, 2019