Breaking Down COVID-19: The COVID-19 Living Textbook
The COVID-19 Living Textbook is prepared by 55 experts (medical doctors, social scientists, and medical students, who are experts in their field and many of them have been working on the frontline of the COVID-19 response).
It is aimed at a wide range of audiences, including clinicians, public health specialists, social scientists, and the general public.
- Basic Psychosocial Skills: A Guide for COVID-19 Responders
- A Guide to WHO’s Guidance on COVID-19
- Home-Based Care Reference Guide for COVID-19
- Guidance for Including People with Disabilities in Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Responding to Coronavirus: Resources and Support
- COVID-19: Long Term Health Effects
- COVID-19 Vaccination Communication Toolkit
- The COVID-19 Vaccine Communication Handbook
- Long-Term Care Facility Toolkit: Preparing for COVID-19 Vaccination at Your Facility
- Building Resilient Societies after COVID-19: The Case for Investing in Maternal, Neonatal, and Child Health
November 16, 2020