Behavior Change to End FGM
This document came out of a workshop for REPLACE2, a project of the European Commission which is aiming to find ways to replace FGM with other rituals in order to protect the health of young girls.
It includes a framework for behavior change, and ideas for what behaviors to change and how to change them.
- Toolkit for Engaging Midwives in the Global Campaign to End FGM
- Do Your Own Survey: How to Collect Data on FGM
- The REPLACE Approach: Supporting Communities to End FGM
- Female Genital Mutilation and Behaviour Change
- Responding to Female Genital Mutilation: A Guide for Key Professionals
- Fact Sheet on FGM
- Health Risks of FGM
- Manual on Social Norms and Change
- The Girl Generation: Do No Harm Guidance Note
- FGM: The Scope of the Problem in Graphics and Numbers
March 25, 2019