Anti-Virus: The Covid-19 FAQ
This website, which is updated regularly, is dedicated to debunking common Covid skeptic arguments, and highlighting the track record of some of the most influential and consistently-wrong skeptics. It mostly focuses on UK-based skeptics.
The site debunks the arguments of the skeptics on the topics of:
- Effects of COVID-19
- Testing and Treatment
- An Exploration of How Fake News is Taking over Social Media and Putting Public Health at Risk
- Innoculating against COVID-19 Vaccine Misinformation
- Actions to Support Media, Enhance Access to Information, and Leverage Digital Technologies in the Fight Against the Pandemic
- What is the World Doing about COVID-19 Vaccine Acceptance?
- Coronavirus: The Human Cost of Virus Misinformation
- COVID-19 Vaccination Communication
- Nigeria Centre for Disease Control COVID-19 Resource Center
- COVID-19, Maternal and Child Health, Nutrition – What Does the Science Tell Us?
- The COVID-19 Vaccine Communication Handbook
- A Guide to WHO’s Guidance on COVID-19
January 28, 2021