Advocacy Roadmap - Igniting a Self-Care Movement for Sexual and Reproductive Health
This roadmap is the result of a series of in-country advocacy workshops and consultations held between July 2019 and January 2020. The advocacy roadmap development was facilitated by White Ribbon Alliance’s Global Secretariat in collaboration with the Self-Care Trailblazer Group (SCTG)—coordinated by Population Services International.
It is intended to reflect the wider thinking of the growing self-care community and to serve as a blueprint for collective advocacy action. Consulted individuals and organizations have varying interests in self-care. The roadmap is meant to be a comprehensive, not consensus document. Everything contained therein does not necessarily reflect the opinions or activities of each of the listed individuals or organizations.
More Trending Topic Self-Care resources
- WHO Consolidated Guideline on Self-care Interventions for Health: Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights
- Self-Care: A Cost Effective Solution for Maternal, Newborn & Child Health for All
- Self-Care: Better Daily Health for Individuals and Societies
- Who Self-Cares Wins
- Women and Girls Health and Rights Power Model
- Self-Care Quality of Care Framework
- Going Online to Accelerate the Impact of HIV Programs
- Acceleration of Self-Care in the Time of COVID-19
- Home-Based Care Reference Guide for COVID-19
- Toolkit for Transition of Care and Other Services for Adolescents Living with HIV
- Self-Care in Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights: A New Frontier in Healthcare
- Is Contraceptive Self-injection Cost-effective Compared to Contraceptive Injections from Facility-Based health Workers? Evidence from Uganda
- Using Digital Technology for Sexual and Reproductive Health: Are Programs Adequately Considering Risk?
- Costs and Cost-effectiveness of Subcutaneous DMPA through Different Delivery Channels: What the Evidence Tells Us
- Journey to DMPA-SC in the Sahel
September 3, 2020