Advocacy Resources Toolkit
This toolkit comprises guidance for advocates on how to design, implement, and capture the results of an evidence-based, locally-driven advocacy strategy. It presents a focused advocacy approach, which hones in on the key decision maker and policy change that have the highest potential for impact.
The simple tools contained in the portfolio are designed to be easily accessible, adaptable for any context (whether at the national, state, or district level), and responsive to the need to measure impact. They include guidance on how to refine a strategic vision, identify and motivate key players, take action, manage and overcome setbacks, and monitor and evaluate success.
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- Preventing HIV/AIDS among Adolescents through Integrated Communication Programming [Manual]
- From Awareness to Action A Guide for District and Block-level Functionaries to Implement Behavior Change Communication Programmes
- Developing Quality Consumer Health Information [Guide]
- Making Content Meaningful: A Guide to Adapting Existing Global Health Content for Different Audiences
- Community Based Family Planning Toolkit
- JHU/CCP Pathways Models
- Community Based Access to Injectable Contraceptives Toolkit
- The P-Process
- Designing for Behavior Change For Agriculture, Natural Resource Management, Health and Nutrition [Workshop Curriculum]
March 25, 2019