Adapting Materials for Audiences with Lower Literacy Skills
The C-Bulletins were developed by C-Change for communication practitioners who develop and adapt SBCC materials and activities for audiences with lower literacy skills. Each bulletin offers practical, how-to assistance and a list of additional resources.
This bulletin covers:
- What is the adaptation process?
- What does thea daptation process involve?
- What is the value of adaptation of materials?
- Visual and Web Design for Audiences with Lower Literacy Skills
- Writing Text to Reach Audiences for Lower Literacy Skills
- SBCC Material and Activity Formats for Audiences with Lower Literacy Skills
- Using the Participatory Processes to Develop SBCC Materials
- Understanding Literacy, How Adults Learn, and What This Means for SBCC Practitioners
- Working with a Creative Team
- An Adaptable Communication Strategy for Demand Generation: ORS/Zinc
- Making Content Meaningful: A Guide to Adapting Existing Global Health Content for Different Audiences
- Designing for Behavior Change For Agriculture, Natural Resource Management, Health and Nutrition [Workshop Curriculum]
- Social and Behavior Change Capacity Assessment Tool for Use with Organizations
March 25, 2019