Zambia Community HIV Prevention Training - Participants Handbook for Adolescents and Young Women and Their Sexual Partners
The Participants Handbook was created for the participants of the Community HIV Prevention Volunteers Training. Instead of giving handouts throughout the training, this handbook acts as a one-stop resource for all topics covered in the workshop. This handbook is for training for dealing with adolescents and young women and their sexual partners.
The Participants Handbook has 10 chapters which mirror the content presented in the workshop.
Participants are not expected to memorize all information related to HIV prevention, testing, and treatment. Instead, participants are encouraged to take this handbook with them when they hold community meetings and refer to it when necessary. Some illustrations and photos are included.
More Zambia Community HIV Prevention Project resources
- Toolkit for Transition of Care and Other Services for Adolescents Living with HIV
- Joint WHO/ILO Guidelines on Post-Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP) to Prevent HIV Infection
- Guidance for the Prevention of Sexually Transmitted HIV Infections
- VMMC Counseling Training Package
- Treatment 2015
- Driving the HIV response: Community Guide to the WHO 2013 Consolidated Guidelines on the Use of Antiretroviral Drugs for Treating and Preventing HIV Infection
- Consolidated Guidelines on the Use of Antiretroviral Drugs for Treating and Preventing HIV Infection
- Adolescents Living with HIV (ALHIV) Toolkit
- Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision (VMMC): Demand Creation Toolkit
- Program H: Working with Young Men
- Zambia Community HIV Prevention Training Manual- Adolescents and Young Women and Their Sexual Partners
- Rhythm of Life Music and Health Festival- Zambia
- Zambia Community HIV Prevention Participants Handbook for Adult Priority Populations
- Community HIV Prevention Dialogue Guide for Change Agents
- Pocket Booklet: Champions, Change Agents, and Positive Male Role Models