Words on Marble
Over the past decade, the Nigerian Urban Reproductive Health Initiative (NURHI) engaged stakeholders at various levels to promote family planning in Nigeria. As part of activities to closeout NURHI 2 after 10 Years of Impact, NURHI is showcasing quotes and stories gathered over the years as “Words on Marble" - a familiar ideology of projecting key messages in the Nigerian environment.
- Using Social & Behavior Change To Improve Family Planning Outcomes / Utilisation du Changement Social et Comportemental pour Améliorer le Bilan du Planning Familial en Afrique de l'Ouest
- Factors Impacting Use of Health Services by First-time/Young parents: A Formative Research Toolkit
- “Because my Husband and I Have Never Had a Baby Before…” Results and Lessons from Interventions with First-Time Parents in Madagascar, Mozambique, and Nigeria
- What is Intersectionality?
- Kimberlé Crenshaw: What is Intersectionality?
- Opportunities for Postpartum Family Planning in the Private Sector
- Social Franchising: Improving Quality and Expanding Contraceptive Choice in the Private Sector
- COVID-19: Resources to Address Gender-based Violence Risks
- Who Self-Cares Wins
- COVID-19: The Gendered Impacts of the Outbreak
- Saving Women's Lives Through Family Planning
- Saving Women's Lives through Family Planning / Birth Spacing in Edo State: Role of Health Sector Policy Makers
- Saving Women's Lives through Family Planning / Birth Spacing in Edo State: Role of Legislators
- Ideation Animated Video
- Suaahara II Program Brochure
August 10, 2020