Why am I So Scared of HIV?
This is a short video (about 1.5 minutes) about getting tested for HIV. It encourages the viewer to stop caring about what others think, and get tested so that they know the truth about their health status and can take action.
More Promoting Sexual and Reproductive Health Products and Services for Men resources
- Oral Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis- Questions and Answers
- Guidance for Providing Informed-Choice Counseling on Sexual Health for Women Interested in PrEP: Kenya and South Africa
- PrEP Communications Accelerator
- Promoting the Health of Men who Have Sex with Men Worldwide: A Training Curriculum for Providers
- HIV-Related Stigma and Discrimination Toolkit
- Engaging Men in HIV and AIDS at the Service Delivery Level
- Responding to the HIV-related Needs of MSM in Africa: Workshop Guide
- Program H: Working with Young Men
- Family Planning Discussion Topics for Voluntary Counseling and Testing
- African Transformation Toolkit