What People Living with HIV Need to Know about HIV and COVID-19
COVID-19 is a serious disease and all people living with HIV should take all recommended preventive measures to minimize exposure to, and prevent infection by, the virus that causes COVID-19. As in the general population, older people living with HIV or people living with HIV with heart or lung problems may be at a higher risk of becoming infected with the virus and of suffering more serious symptoms.
This brochure outlines precautions that people living with HIV and key populations should follow to prevent COVID-19 infection.
- Adolescents Living with HIV (ALHIV) Toolkit
- Toolkit for Transition of Care and Other Services for Adolescents Living with HIV
- Consolidated Guideline on Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights of Women Living with HIV
- Positive Connections: Leading Information and Support Groups for Adolescents Living with HIV
- Engaging Men in HIV and AIDS at the Service Delivery Level
- Optimizing Entry Into and Retention in HIV Care and ART Adherence for PLWHA
- Promoting the Health of Men who Have Sex with Men Worldwide: A Training Curriculum for Providers
- Rumour Has It: A Practice Guide to Working with Rumours
- Social Stigma Associated with COVID-19 / Stigmatisation sociale associée au COVID-19
- Addressing the Needs of Young People Living with HIV