What Can You Do to Fight Stigma associated with COVID-19?
Stigma can isolate people, prevent them from seeking medical care, and adopt healthy behavious.This short video aims to learn more about how one can help to tackle stigma associated with COVID-19.
More Trending Topic Coronavirus COVID-19 Tools resources
- COVID-19: Keeping Young People Healthy
- Films about Coronavirus
- Social Stigma Associated with COVID-19 / Stigmatisation sociale associée au COVID-19
- Toolkit to Spread Awareness and Take Action on COVID-19
- Prevent, Detect, Respond: How Community Health Workers can Help in the Fight against COVID-19
- Infant and Young Child Feeding Recommendations When COVID-19 is Suspected or Confirmed
- Actions to Support Media, Enhance Access to Information, and Leverage Digital Technologies in the Fight Against the Pandemic
- Coronavirus: Here's How You can Stop Bad Information from Going Viral
- Building Trust while Influencing Online COVID-19 Content in the Social Media World
- Responding to Coronavirus: Resources and Support