What Can You Do to Fight Stigma associated with COVID-19?
Stigma can isolate people, prevent them from seeking medical care, and adopt healthy behaviors.This short video aims to learn more about how one can help to tackle stigma associated with COVID-19.
- Films about Coronavirus
- COVID-19: Keeping Young People Healthy
- Toolkit to Spread Awareness and Take Action on COVID-19
- 14 Actions You Can Take Today to Adapt your Program for COVID-19: Recommendations from FP/RH Advisors
- Social Stigma Associated with COVID-19 / Stigmatisation sociale associée au COVID-19
- COVID-19 Planning Guide for Adapting Risk Communication and Community Engagement as Public Health and Social Measures Shift: With Safety Tips for Conducting Community Meetings
- Prevent, Detect, Respond: How Community Health Workers can Help in the Fight against COVID-19
- Fighting an epidemic of misinformation The importance of science and learning in dealing with coronavirus
- A Guide to WHO’s Guidance on COVID-19
- Stigma during the COVID-19 pandemic