Wazazi Nipendeni [T-shirt]
Wazazi Nipendeni (Love me, parents) is a national, multi-channel social and behavior change communication campaign in Tanzania that aims to empower pregnant women and their partners to take the steps necessary for a healthy pregnancy and safe delivery.
This t-shirt promoted the Wazazi Nipendeni brand.
- Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancy Fact Sheet
- Zika and Pregnancy: Questions and Answers
- Love, Children and Family Planning: Seven Discussion Guides for Christian Small Groups
- Family Planning Discussion Topics for Voluntary Counseling and Testing
- Creative Concept Mockup Example
- Creating Mobile Health Solutions for Behaviour Change: A Study of Eight Services in the mNutrition Initiative Portfolio
- Training Tools: Providing Family Planning and Reproductive Health to Young Married Women and First-Time Parents in West Africa
- Scaling-Up First-Time and Young Parent Access to Postpartum Family Planning: Could Small Shifts Change the Game?
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- GESI Toolkit