Wazazi Nipendeni - Prevention of Malaria in Pregnancy TV Spot
This 1-minute TV spot is part of the multi-channel Wazazi Nipendeni (Love me, Parents) campaign which aims to integrate all safe motherhood health areas under one platform, including early and complete ANC attendance, malaria prevention, the prevention of mother to child transmission of HIV (PMTCT), individual birth planning and safe delivery.
In the original version of the spot, the couple was shown happily interacting with their children, and the husband helping around the house, followed by a flashback to the pregnancy time period. The pretest audience felt this was too confusing, so the spot was redone to take place in the present only.
The final version of the spot shows a couple struggling to get to the clinic, but finally arriving there, emphasizing the importance of doing whatever it takes to get two doses of SP (Sulfadoxine-pyrimethamine) to prevent malaria in pregnancy.
- SBCC for Malaria in Pregnancy: Strategy Development Guidance
- The Behavior Change Framework
- Accelerator Behaviors
- WHO Pregnancy Management in the Context of Zika Virus
- Infant and Young Child Feeding Recommendations When COVID-19 is Suspected or Confirmed
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- Maternal Newborn Child Health- Nutrition Quality Improvement Tools
- Integrated SBCC Programs: Key Challenges and Promising Strategies- Webinar
- Creative Concept Mockup Example