Wazazi Nipendeni - Pregnancy Wheel
Wazazi Nipendeni (Love me, parents) is a national, multi-channel social and behavior change communication campaign in Tanzania that aims to empower pregnant women and their partners to take the steps necessary for a healthy pregnancy and safe delivery. This pregnancy wheel was a part of the campaign's package of materials provided to health facilities.
All materials intended for use at the health facility level were distributed at central level to Wazazi Nipendeni service delivery partners, who in turn distributed them to the hospitals, health centers, and dispensaries in which they operate. Materials were expected to reach over 3,400 of Tanzania’s approximately 5,000 health facilities through the 11 collaborating service delivery partners.
Branded pregnancy wheels are meant to help health providers determine a woman’s due date, and include guidance on timing of SP dosing. They also provide information on other services an ANC client should receive, such as iron and folic acid and mebendazole.
- Beyond the ABCs of FTPs: A Deep Dive into Emerging Considerations for First Time Parent Programs
- Zika and Pregnancy: Questions and Answers
- Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancy Fact Sheet
- COVID-19 in Pregnancy and Lactation
- WHO Pregnancy Management in the Context of Zika Virus
- Questions and Answers about Breastfeeding and COVID-19
- SBCC for Malaria in Pregnancy: Strategy Development Guidance
- Family Planning Discussion Topics for Voluntary Counseling and Testing
- Love, Children and Family Planning: Seven Discussion Guides for Christian Small Groups
- Talking to Children about Illness and Death of a Loved One during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Wazazi Nipendeni- Malaria Prevention During Pregnancy
- Wazazi Nipendeni- Individual Birth Planning Antenatal Care Card
- Wazazi Nipendeni- Prevention of Malaria in Pregnancy Poster
- Wazazi Nipendeni- Malaria Prevention in Pregnancy Radio Spot 2
- Wazazi Nipendeni- Malaria Prevention in Pregnancy Radio Spot 1