Wazazi Nipendeni Observation Checklist
This observation checlist was used in the evaluation of the Wazazi Nipendeni (Love me, Parents) national safe motherhood social and behavior change communication (SBCC) campaign. The campaign aims to encourage Tanzanian women and their partners to take steps for a healthy pregnancy and safe delivery, with the ultimate goal of improving maternal and child health outcomes.
An impact evaluation was conducted in October 2013, ten months after campaign launch. Exit interviews were conducted with 1,708 ANC/PNC clients, and this observation checklist was used to determine if campaign materials were available in 122 health facilities in five regions.
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- Creative Concept Mockup Example
- Lever les Tabous: La sexualité et les approches promouvant l’égalité des genres pour mettre fin aux unions et aux mariages d’enfants, précoces et forcés
- HIV and Sexual and Reproductive Health Programming: Innovative Approaches to Integrated Service Delivery
- Birth Spacing and Family Welfare Sermons
- Transforming the Private Sector to Support Universal Malaria Diagnostic Coverage
- Creating Mobile Health Solutions for Behaviour Change: A Study of Eight Services in the mNutrition Initiative Portfolio
- SBCC for Malaria in Pregnancy: Strategy Development Guidance
- Gender and Malaria Fact Sheet
- FGM Infographics