Wazazi Nipendeni - Malaria Prevention in Pregnancy Radio Spot 1
Wazazi Nipendeni (Love me, parents) is a national, multi-channel social and behavior change communication campaign in Tanzania that aims to empower pregnant women and their partners to take the steps necessary for a healthy pregnancy and safe delivery.The campaign features six 60-second radio spots that address early and complete ANC attendance, receiving the first dose of SP for the prevention of malaria in pregnancy, receiving the second dose of SP for the prevention of malaria in pregnancy, making an individual birth plan, the prevention of mother to child transmission of HIV, and delivery at a health facility. Each spot also encourages listeners to enroll in the SMS system for more information.
This radio spot discusses the importance of receiving the 1st dose of SP for the prevention of malaria in pregnancy.
- Beyond the ABCs of FTPs: A Deep Dive into Emerging Considerations for First Time Parent Programs
- Zika and Pregnancy: Questions and Answers
- Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancy Fact Sheet
- SBCC for Malaria in Pregnancy: Strategy Development Guidance
- Love, Children and Family Planning: Seven Discussion Guides for Christian Small Groups
- Family Planning Discussion Topics for Voluntary Counseling and Testing
- Creative Concept Mockup Example
- The Behavior Change Framework
- Accelerator Behaviors
- WHO Pregnancy Management in the Context of Zika Virus