Wazazi Nipendeni - Malaria Prevention During Pregnancy
Wazazi Nipendeni (Love me, parents) is a national, multi-channel social and behavior change communication campaign in Tanzania that aims to empower pregnant women and their partners to take the steps necessary for a healthy pregnancy and safe delivery. This poster was a part of the campaign's package of materials provided to health facilities.
All materials intended for use at the health facility level were distributed at central level to Wazazi Nipendeni service delivery partners, who in turn distributed them to the hospitals, health centers, and dispensaries in which they operate. Materials were expected to reach over 3,400 of Tanzania’s approximately 5,000 health facilities through the 11 collaborating service delivery partners.
SP posters encourage pregnant women to receive two doses of SP for the prevention of malaria in pregnancy, and include a referral to the SMS system. Posters are meant to be hung in locations visible to ANC clients at the health facility.
- Zika and Pregnancy: Questions and Answers
- Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancy Fact Sheet
- SBCC for Malaria in Pregnancy: Strategy Development Guidance
- Family Planning Discussion Topics for Voluntary Counseling and Testing
- Love, Children and Family Planning: Seven Discussion Guides for Christian Small Groups
- Measures to Ensure the Continuity of the Response to Malaria in the Americas during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Promoting Uptake of Intermittent Preventive Treatment of Malaria in Pregnancy
- WHO Pregnancy Management in the Context of Zika Virus
- Creative Concept Mockup Example
- The Behavior Change Framework