Wazazi Nipendeni (Love me, parents) [Sticker]
This sticker is part of the multi-channel Wazazi Nipendeni (Love me, Parents) campaign which aims to integrate all safe motherhood health areas under one platform, including early and complete ANC attendance, malaria prevention, the prevention of mother to child transmission of HIV (PMTCT), individual birth planning and safe delivery.
The sticker reinforces the campaign slogan, Wazazi Nipendeni ("Love me, parents").
- Creative Concept Mockup Example
- Creating Mobile Health Solutions for Behaviour Change: A Study of Eight Services in the mNutrition Initiative Portfolio
- SBCC for Malaria in Pregnancy: Strategy Development Guidance
- Transforming the Private Sector to Support Universal Malaria Diagnostic Coverage
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- Infant and Young Child Feeding Recommendations When COVID-19 is Suspected or Confirmed
- Zika and Pregnancy: Questions and Answers
- Accelerator Behaviors
- Integrated SBCC Programs: Key Challenges and Promising Strategies- Webinar
- The Behavior Change Framework