Wazazi Nipendeni (Love me, parents) [Promotional Bag]
Wazazi Nipendeni (Love me, parents) is a national, multi-channel social and behavior change communication campaign in Tanzania that aims to empower pregnant women and their partners to take the steps necessary for a healthy pregnancy and safe delivery.
These bags promoted the Wazazi Nipendeni brand.
- Creative Concept Mockup Example
- Creating Mobile Health Solutions for Behaviour Change: A Study of Eight Services in the mNutrition Initiative Portfolio
- Connect: Increasing Use of Pospartum Family Planning by First-Time Parents
- Program H: Working with Young Men
- Men's Reproductive Health Curriculum
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- Questions and Answers about Breastfeeding and COVID-19
- GESI Toolkit
- Training Tools: Providing Family Planning and Reproductive Health to Young Married Women and First-Time Parents in West Africa
- Substandard, Spurious, Falsely labelled, Falsified and Counterfeit (SSFFC) Medical Products