Wazazi Nipendeni (Love me, parents) Campaign Overview
Wazazi Nipendeni (Love me, parents) is a national, multi-channel social and behavior change communication campaign in Tanzania that aims to empower pregnant women and their partners to take the steps necessary for a healthy pregnancy and safe delivery.
This one-page campaign brief provides an overview of the need for a safe motherhood campaign in Tanzania, the Wazazi Nipendeni (Love me, parents) campaign, and the partners who developed and are implementing the campaign.
- Compassion in a Time of COVID-19
- A Guide to WHO’s Guidance on COVID-19
- Religious Leaders Play Key Role in Battle against COVID-19
- Guidance for Including People with Disabilities in Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Crisis and Outbreak Communication Pandemic Flu and Other Disasters
- Who Self-Cares Wins
- Practical Guidance for Risk Communication and Community Engagement (RCCE) for Refugees, Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs), Migrants, and Host Communities Particularly Vulnerable to COVID-19 Pandemic
- Gender-based Violence Prevention, Risk Mitigation and Response during COVID-19
- PAHO urges countries to maintain vaccination during COVID-19 pandemic
- COVID-19 and Family Planning Resource Center
March 25, 2019