Wazazi Nipendeni Individual Birth Plan Radio Spot
Wazazi Nipendeni (Love me, parents) is a national, multi-channel social and behavior change communication campaign in Tanzania that aims to empower pregnant women and their partners to take the steps necessary for a healthy pregnancy and safe delivery.The campaign features six 60-second radio spots that address early and complete ANC attendance, receiving the first dose of SP for the prevention of malaria in pregnancy, receiving the second dose of SP for the prevention of malaria in pregnancy, making an individual birth plan, the prevention of mother to child transmission of HIV, and delivery at a health facility. Each spot also encourages listeners to enroll in the SMS system for more information.
This radio spot discusses the importance of creating an individual birth plan.
- Birth Spacing and Family Welfare Sermons
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- Maternal Newborn Child Health- Nutrition Quality Improvement Tools
- Social and Behavior Communication Change (SBCC) Implementation Kit to Support Faith-Based Organization Breastfeeding Interventions
- Entertainment-Education Curriculum
- Love, Children and Family Planning: Seven Discussion Guides for Christian Small Groups
- Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancy Fact Sheet
- Family Planning Discussion Topics for Voluntary Counseling and Testing
- Zika and Pregnancy: Questions and Answers