Wazazi Nipendeni - Delivery at a Health Facility Radio Spot
Wazazi Nipendeni (Love me, parents) is a national, multi-channel social and behavior change communication campaign in Tanzania that aims to empower pregnant women and their partners to take the steps necessary for a healthy pregnancy and safe delivery.The campaign features six 60-second radio spots that address early and complete ANC attendance, receiving the first dose of SP for the prevention of malaria in pregnancy, receiving the second dose of SP for the prevention of malaria in pregnancy, making an individual birth plan, the prevention of mother to child transmission of HIV, and delivery at a health facility. Each spot also encourages listeners to enroll in the SMS system for more information.
This radio spot discusses the importance of delivering your baby at a health facility.
- Beyond the ABCs of FTPs: A Deep Dive into Emerging Considerations for First Time Parent Programs
- HIV and Sexual and Reproductive Health Programming: Innovative Approaches to Integrated Service Delivery
- Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancy Fact Sheet
- Family Planning Discussion Topics for Voluntary Counseling and Testing
- Love, Children and Family Planning: Seven Discussion Guides for Christian Small Groups
- Zika and Pregnancy: Questions and Answers
- Questions and Answers about Breastfeeding and COVID-19
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- Maternal Newborn Child Health- Nutrition Quality Improvement Tools