Wazazi Nipendeni Campaign Timeline
Wazazi Nipendeni (“Love me, parents”) is a national safe motherhood social and behavior change communication (SBCC) campaign that aims to encourage Tanzanian women and their partners to take steps for a healthy pregnancy and safe delivery, with the ultimate goal of improving maternal and child health outcomes.
This timeline shows the complex planning and progress of the campaign, from 2011-2014, for phases I and II of the project.
- HIV and Sexual and Reproductive Health Programming: Innovative Approaches to Integrated Service Delivery
- Accelerator Behaviors
- The Behavior Change Framework
- Lever les Tabous: La sexualité et les approches promouvant l’égalité des genres pour mettre fin aux unions et aux mariages d’enfants, précoces et forcés
- Creative Concept Mockup Example
- Integrated SBCC Programs: Key Challenges and Promising Strategies- Webinar
- What to Know About Kawasaki Disease, the Pediatric Inflammatory Condition Possibly Linked to COVID-19
- SBCC for Malaria in Pregnancy: Strategy Development Guidance
- Using Data to Design an Evidence-based Social and Behavior Change Program in Rural Nepal
- Prioritizing and Targeting SBC Investments for Youth