Wazazi Nipendeni Campaign Materials
This is a complete annotated list of the materials produced during Phase I of the Wazazi Nipendeni campaign in Tanzania, 2012-2013. The materials include: posters, brochures, TV spots, radio spots, billboards, radio jingles, an SP reminder card and a pregnancy wheel.
It is interesting to note changes made to several of the materials during pretesting:
Colors: We had a very ‘colorful’ campaign at the outset, with each print and outdoor material on a different color background. We realized, however, that we needed to have a much more consistent look and feel in order to truly establish the Wazazi Nipendeni brand. We decided on a purple and yellow color scheme, and have carried that throughout every execution
Birth planning poster: The individual birth planning poster, for instance, started as a checklist, where you could tick off each component of your plan. However, it was crowded and cluttered and too much to take in. We ended up switching to illustrations of each component, and positioned them in the shape of a heart, thereby significantly reducing the text, increasing its visual appeal, and showing how they all tie together.
- Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancy Fact Sheet
- Zika and Pregnancy: Questions and Answers
- Love, Children and Family Planning: Seven Discussion Guides for Christian Small Groups
- Creating Mobile Health Solutions for Behaviour Change: A Study of Eight Services in the mNutrition Initiative Portfolio
- The P-Process
- The mHealth Planning Guide: Key Considerations for Integrating Mobile Technology into Health Programs
- Concept Brief: Pretesting
- Nonprofit Social Media Checklist
- Key considerations: Quarantine in the Context of COVID-19