Wazazi Nipendeni - Antenatal Care Radio Spot
Wazazi Nipendeni (Love me, parents) is a national, multi-channel social and behavior change communication campaign in Tanzania that aims to empower pregnant women and their partners to take the steps necessary for a healthy pregnancy and safe delivery. The campaign featuressix 60-second radio spots that address early and complete ANC attendance, receiving the first dose of SP for the prevention of malaria in pregnancy, receiving the second dose of SP for the prevention of malaria in pregnancy, making an individual birth plan, the prevention of mother to child transmission of HIV, and delivery at a health facility. Each spot also encourages listeners to enroll in the SMS system for more information.
This radio spot addresses early and complete ANC attendance.
- Beyond the ABCs of FTPs: A Deep Dive into Emerging Considerations for First Time Parent Programs
- Love, Children and Family Planning: Seven Discussion Guides for Christian Small Groups
- Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancy Fact Sheet
- Family Planning Discussion Topics for Voluntary Counseling and Testing
- Zika and Pregnancy: Questions and Answers
- Creative Concept Mockup Example
- Global Strategy to Stop Health-Care Providers from Performing Female Genital Mutilation
- Self-Care: A Cost Effective Solution for Maternal, Newborn & Child Health for All
- Questions and Answers about Breastfeeding and COVID-19
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions