Watch Out for False Friends!
This animated video, available in English, French, Portuguese and Japanese, explains how counterfeit medications can look exactly like legitimate medication and how the public can easily be fooled in purchcasing medication that will not work and may even harm. or kill, patients.
More Promoting quality malaria medication resources
- Fake Medicines: Training for Action E-Learning Course
- Substandard, Spurious, Falsely labelled, Falsified and Counterfeit (SSFFC) Medical Products
- Prevention of Sexual Transmission of Zika Virus
- Fake Medicines and Malaria
- Men's Reproductive Health Curriculum
- Dengue Clinical Case Management Online Course
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicines Through SBCC: An Implementation Kit
- Be Aware: Helping to Fight Counterfeit Medicines, Keeping Patients Safer
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medications- References
- Family Planning Global Handbook