U=U Fact Sheet
This fact sheet provides basic information about U=U. It opens with the question: Did you know that having an undetectable viral load on HIV treatment (ART) stops HIV transmission?
The fact sheet offers information on, among other topics:
- What is U=U?
- How can U=U not be a risk?
- Does this mean I can stop using condoms?
- Does U=U work for all types of sex?
- Do STIs affect U=U?
- What about viral load blips?
- Positive Series: Art for U=U Campaigns
- Toolkit for Transition of Care and Other Services for Adolescents Living with HIV
- Adolescents Living with HIV (ALHIV) Toolkit
- Consolidated Guideline on Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights of Women Living with HIV
- Positive Connections: Leading Information and Support Groups for Adolescents Living with HIV
- Hormonal Contraceptive Eligibility for Women at High Risk of HIV- FAQs
- Hormonal Contraceptive Eligibility for Women at High Risk of HIV: Guidance Statement
- COVID-Ready Communication Playbook for Health Professionals
- Optimizing Entry Into and Retention in HIV Care and ART Adherence for PLWHA
- Engaging Men in HIV and AIDS at the Service Delivery Level