Using the ODK Collection Application
The Open Data Kit (ODK) Is a suite or open source tools that help organizations collect and manage data. It enhances the quality of data and reduces tum-around lime In data collection and analysis.
This step-by-step guide explains how to use ODK Collect for use in the Post Pregnancy Family Planning Project in Nigeria.
- Improving Interpersonal Communication Between Health Care Providers and Clients
- Breaking Down Barriers to Family Planning Access by Engaging Agents of Change
- Engaging Influencers and Non-Traditional Actors in Participatory Processes for Family Planning Program Design
- Evidence Review and Analysis of Provider Behavior Change Opportunities: Literature Review
- Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancy (HTSP) Online Course
- Using SWOT for a Neighborhood Development Project
- SBCC for Malaria in Pregnancy: Strategy Development Guidance
- Interpersonal Communication for Immunization (IPC-I)
- Developing a Social and Behavior Change Research Agenda
- Service Communication Implementation Kit