Transmedia: Scripting, Production, and Effect on Ideation
Transmedia is commonly defined as a narrative or project that combines multiple media forms. A transmedia project may combine many different types of prints or prose text, graphics and animation, or work across multiple platforms, such as different types of social media platforms, interactive websites or advertising outlets.
This booklet was developed for knowledge-sharing and information on how NURHI-2 carried out its mass media campaign using the transmedia approach. It highlights NURHI 2's learning experiences and challenges on how the transmedia approach was implemented along with key areas for improvement.
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicines Through SBCC: An Implementation Kit
- Seoul Declaration on Media and Information Literacy for Everyone and by Everyone
- Social and Behavior Change for Insecticide-Treated Nets
- Training on Effective Communication and Facilitation Skills
- African Transformation Toolkit
- Men's Reproductive Health Curriculum
- Collaborative Effectiveness Assessment Activity
- No-Scalpel Vasectomy Curriculum
- Effective Behaviors to Prevent Zika
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions