Transmedia: Scripting, Production, and Effect on Ideation
Transmedia is commonly defined as a narrative or project that combines multiple media forms. A transmedia project may combine many different types of prints or prose text, graphics and animation, or work across multiple platforms, such as different types of social media platforms, interactive websites or advertising outlets.
This booklet was developed for knowledge-sharing and information on how NURHI-2 carried out its mass media campaign using the transmedia approach. It highlights NURHI 2's learning experiences and challenges on how the transmedia approach was implemented along with key areas for improvement.
- African Transformation Toolkit
- VMMC Counseling Training Package
- IPC for Immunization Toolkit
- Seoul Declaration on Media and Information Literacy for Everyone and by Everyone
- Training on Effective Communication and Facilitation Skills
- Men's Reproductive Health Curriculum
- No-Scalpel Vasectomy Curriculum
- Catalog of Project Tools and Resources for Social and Behavior Change Communication
- COVID-19 Planning Guide for Adapting Risk Communication and Community Engagement as Public Health and Social Measures Shift: With Safety Tips for Conducting Community Meetings
- Advocating for Change for Adolescents’ Toolkit