Sarari Project, Niger
This webpage introduces the Sarari project, implemented in Niger under Transform/PHARE.
Sarari is a program piloted in the Zinder region of Niger, with the objective of promoting a supportive environment for birth spacing and family planning, by mobilizing the support of religious leaders, youth leaders, and other influential figures in the community.
- Design Kit for Human-Centered Design
- Safe Ramadan Practices in the Context of the COVID-19: Interim Guidance
- FRP Guide to Stakeholder Engagement
- Stakeholder Interview Script
- The Facilitation Primer
- Template for Stakeholder Engagement Plan
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
- What is Human-Centered Design?
- What Does it Take? Operational, Cultural, and Structural Ingredients Necessary to Design for Girl-Centered Care
- Religious Leaders Play Key Role in Battle against COVID-19