Transform/PHARE Male Engagement "Heat Map"
This chart was created as part of the Transform/PHARE project in Burkina Faso and maps the existing male engagement interventions in the country for unmarried, recently married, and experienced married men according to their role as clients, partners, and agents of change.
This exercise allowed the project team to create a heat map showing the interventions needed for the next stage of program planning.
More Male Engagement in Family Planning resources
- Engaging Men and Boys: A Brief Summary of UNFPA Experience and Lessons Learned
- Reaching First-Time Parents and Young Married Women for Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancies in Burkina Faso
- Men as Contraceptive Users and Family Planning Clients
- Family Planning and Reproductive Health Indicators Database: Male Engagement in Reproductive Health Programs
- Men as More than Partners: Increasing Men’s Use of Sexual and Reproductive Health Products and Services through SBCC
- Gender and Social and Behavior Change Communication Implementation Kit
- ITN Access and Use- Mapping Net Culture in Sub-Saharan Africa
- HTSP Project Briefs: Niger, Togo
- Making Content Meaningful: A Guide to Adapting Existing Global Health Content for Different Audiences
- Strategic Communication for Hormonal Contraception and HIV: An Evidence Review
- Innovations Lab in Burkina Faso/ Laboratoire des innovations au Burkina Faso
- Implication des jeunes hommes du secteur informel dans la PF en utilisant un design centré sur l'homme en Côte d'Ivoire/ Engaging young men from the informal sector in FP using human centered design in Cote d'Ivoire
- Analyse de réseaux sociaux au Niger/ Social Network Analysis in Niger
- Aménagement CCSC utilisant AMT en Côte d'Ivoire/ SBCC Landscaping using TMA in Cote d'Ivoire
- Analyse de la demande nationale de la planification familiale pour la Côte d’Ivoire/ National demand analysis of FP in Côte d’Ivoire